About Tour Skye
At Tour Skye we offer day trips and bespoke private tours of Scotland. We are based in Edinburgh, the stunning capital of Scotland, and offer Tours and excursions from all of Scotland’s major airports, ports and train stations. Using a fleet of small-group vehicles, ensuring that your experience is friendly, flexible and fun.
With Tour Skye you’ll see all the iconic landmarks, as well as the hidden gems and experience the real Scotland and the beauty of its scenery. Our team of expert tour guides and professional Green Badge guides are hand-picked for their historical knowledge and passion for our world famous Scottish scenery. They’ll appeal to kids and grown-ups alike and will try their best to make you feel comfortable and entertained.
We have several tours starting from Inverness, the Isle of Skye, and Edinburgh, as well as a wide range of tour itineraries and durations, so there is something for everyone – just have a look at our itineraries for some inspiration!
Choose one of our tours:
From the Isle of Skye
- Best of Skye: our day tour of Skye visiting all the important locations such as the Fairy Pools, Talisker distillery, Neist Point, Dunvegan Castle, Old Man of Storr, the Quiraing, Kilt Rock and the Fairy Glen near Uig.
- 3-day tour to Isle of Skye & Fairy Pools: Experience the best of the Highlands of Scotland and the Isle of Skye in this 3 day tour departing from Edinburgh. Take in all the magnificent sights that make this country so special in people’s heart: breathtaking sceneries, mystical Lochs, Britain’s highest mountains, and extinct volcanoes that shaped the landscape in spectacular ways.
- Glasgow, Loch Lomond and Stirling: Enjoy a full day tour and experience Glasgow, the largest city of Scotland, as well as the luxurious nature of Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, and the magnificent Kelpies at the Helix Park in Falkirk.
- Dunfermline, St Andrews and Dundee: Travel to the undiscovered regions of Fife and Dundee & Angus to uncover fascinating facts about Dunfermline, once the capital of Scotland, St Andrews, the home of Golf, and the modern city of Dundee, with its newly opened V&A Museum and the RRS Discovery that undertook one of the most heroic voyages of exploration ever.
- Inverness to Skye 1 day tour: Travel from Inverness to the Isle of Skye on a full-day tour that includes visits to the best of the island, like Portree and the Fairy Pools.
- Inverness to Skye 2-day Tour: Delight in a 2-day small-group tour from the capital of the Scottish Highlands: Inverness. Head to the west coast and the Isle of Skye with a guide to marvel at Eilean Donan Castle, the Fairy Pools, Neist Point, the Old Man of Storr, Quiraing, and more.
From the Shores of Greenock, Edinburgh, Invergordon and Portree:
- Shore excursion from Greenock – Glasgow, Distillery and Loch Lomond: Journey deep into Glasgow, the largest city of Scotland on our day tour, then enjoy a dram of whisky in a beautiful Distillery and soak yourself in the beauty of Loch Lomond.
- Shore excursion from Edinburgh Newhaven, South Queensferry, Rosyth and Leith Ports – Enjoy your time in port with a shore excursion around Edinburgh and the Lothians. Visit to 15th-century Rosslyn Chapel, and stop at Stewart Brewing to sample a yummy pint (or two!). Voyage through Edinburgh’s Old Town, filled with cobbled Wynds and Closes, and learn about the city’s history while touring the Royal Mile and exploring the Georgian New Town.
- Shore excursion from Invergordon – Loch Ness and Inverness: Explore the mysterious Loch Ness and will have plenty of time to explore the picturesque capital of the Highlands of Scotland Inverness.
- Shore excursion from Portree – The Isle of Skye: Travel North towards the Old Man of Storr travelling parallel to Loch Fada with fascinating views of the Trotternish peninsula.
Private and Bespoke Tours
Let our team of experts put together a bespoke tour to meet your specific needs, whatever the size of your party, your budget or your timescale.