When booking you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of Tour Skye detailed below. Scottish Law and Custom is implied when a booking is made.
- If you book on line within 24 hours of departure please also telephone to confirm your booking.
- Your booking does NOT include accommodation, meals, refreshments, ferry crossings or entry fees to visitor attractions.
- The minimum age for our scheduled tours is 5 years old. Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- We do not store your personal and financial information or share it with anyone.
- No refunds are offered if a customer is late for a tour or cannot find the pick-up point.
- A cancellation more than 21 days before tour departure – 100% refund. A cancellation less than 21 days before tour departure – at our discretion but typically no refund unless the seat(s) can be resold in which case 100% refund.
- Tour Skye will not be liable for any transportation or accommodation costs incurred by you to reach the departure point even if Tour Skye cancels the tour.
- Tour Skye reserves the right to cancel/amend trips under exceptional circumstances. You will offered a transfer to a substitute tour or an alternative tour provided by another tour operator. If not possible a full or partial refund of any monies paid to Tour Skye.
Safety & Personal Belongings
- Passengers must abide by the directions of the Tour Guide. All activities/walks etc. are conducted at your own risk.
- Passengers are responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or personal possessions or any consequential loss.
- In the event of illness or injury the passenger must accept responsibility for any medical costs incurred and Tour Skye shall not be liable to refund any part of the tour cost.
- Clients must have appropriate and adequate insurance (with a reputable insurer) to cover death, personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of or damage to luggage and contents of same and expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment of a tour.
- All visitors from overseas must have insurance to cover accident, illness and repatriation.
- Tour Skye reserves the right to terminate a tour if, in the opinion of the guide the behavior of a passenger is disruptive, dangerous or upsetting. No refunds are offered in such circumstances.
- Please limit your luggage to a small suitcase, maximum weight 15kg per person. We reserve the right not to carry luggage that we believe to be overweight.
- Please note - that you pay the accommodation provider directly and that you may remain liable for the total cost of the accommodation if you cancel.